Whimventory is very excited to bring you the first iteration of the Dashboard! It's a little bit sparse at the moment, but we will add to it incrementally as new dashboard features get developed. For now, here are the important highlights:
- It replaces your default list as your landing page when you log in
- It provides a notification system, so that if we need to urgently inform you of something, we won't have to send you email
- You can see your account summary at a glance: how many items you have, what your lists are, what's been recommended to you and so on
- It's got a mini-blog interface, so you can see when we post something new without having to head over to the blog
- It shows you a randomly-chosen whimventory tip, which describe some of our lesser-known features
In terms of the dashboard, features in the works are:
- "Received" tab, allowing you to see what has recently been marked as purchased by other people on your lists.
- User polls: tell us with a click or two what your thoughts are, and what you'd like to see implemented
- Friend finder: find out which of your friends are using Whimventory, and connect with them
- Improved sharing: share your lists easily with the click of a button
If you experience any problems with the dashboard, please let us know. We've tested it extensively in a number of browsers, but we'd hate or some oversight on our part to hurt your Whimventory experience!